Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror.

I was given the opportunity to try out the Cassani fogless shower mirror. The reflection was great and is truely a fogless mirror. It was easy to install in the shower by just attaching the hook to the wall in the shower and hanging the mirror on the hook. My husband uses it all the time to shave and loves it. I highly recommend this product. You can find the Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror Here. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I like this! I had a fogless shower mirror for a while, I got some use out of it but I didn't use it enough to justify keeping it when we moved. Maybe it's time to get another...

    ReplyDelete