Monday, August 12, 2013

Woolzie Dryer Balls

Woolzie balls are made of 100% New Zealand wool and are eco friendly.It does everything fabric softeners do with out the added fragrance.Because they are made of wool they are not noisy like some other dryer balls. My clothes come out static free and soft. I highly recommend using Woolzies to dry your clothes.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I use Woolzies Dryer Balls, and they're awesome. Softer clothes, less static, and they don't sound like a pair of tennis shoes in the dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try these. I used to use Steamies but they were so noisy in my dryer. Static is always a problem for me too. I'll have try these soon.

    ReplyDelete